So this is what I came home to. It was 100% soil last night! I've been worried about the soil temperature, so I started leaving the tray and cup on top of my water heater, which isn't necessarily hot, but it's also not freezing cold. No idea if this sped the process up, but they're out!
From left to right, here we can see 3 out of the 4 gold heirloom tomatoes, 1 out of the 6 gold heirloom tomatoes, and 5 out of the 6 organic orange watermelons.
Here we have the single snow pea that I planted.
I'm going to leave them covered for another night or so... up to the point that the tallest sprout is just about to touch the cover of the tray. I also want to add that whatever I grow, will be 100% organic.
By the way, I got an AWESOME gift card from an AWESOME friend, and I'm about to go spend it on a soil ph/moisture tester, and maybe some other stuff. I want to give these little guys the best change they can get!


No comments:
Post a Comment