My day started with the supervision of our two fury girls. I think they were a little upset that I was taking up some of their beloved precious space. Nonetheless, they won't be the only ones benefiting from this, since they also indulge in the eating of greens when the opportunity arises.
The area will be, for now, just big enough. As you can see, there's plenty of space to grow into...
I started with two layers of pavers, but I think I'll keep them three high. It looks a little better, and hopefully the soil will get less mixed with outer elements the higher the barrier is. They were easy to make level.. just move the dirt around some, and bam! The dirt you see here is not the soil that the plants will be growing in; this is simply what was under the grass. I'll be cleaning it up in the upcoming days, getting anything that I wouldn't want in there, out.
As for the seeds that were planted, having less than 24 elapsed, obviously not much has happened. I think in the following days I'll be looking for any literature I can get my hands on; I'll post anything here that I find worth sharing.
Until then!





No comments:
Post a Comment